GeneralContractorLicenseGuide.com Offering Bi-Yearly $1,000 Scholarships
At General Contractor License Guide, we value education and helping those in need. We also know that the cost of schooling can be significant, and that it can be difficult for students and their families to make ends meet. With tuition, books, housing, and school supplies, the cost of attending college can easily sour into the thousands of dollars, or more.
In an effort to make this whole process a little easier for students and their families, GeneralContractorLicenseGuide.com is pleased to be offering a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are either currently enrolled in a college program or are planning to attend a college or graduate school in the near future.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit an essay of 500+ words on the following topic:
5 Construction Industry Trends That Will Effect General Contractors
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose a finalists panel. Of this panel, the owners and founders of GeneralContractorLicenseGuide.com will discuss all applicants and decide on the eventual winner.
The requirements for anyone who wishes to apply are as follows:
- Essays must be received by Fedruary 20, 2017.
- Essays should be written in a Google Doc, and a link submitted through our contact form.
- Also included should be the applicants name, address, and phone number.
- The applicant should also state where they are currently attending college, or where they plan to attend.
- No additional information should be included.
Please complete your essay, and submit it to us via a Google Doc link on our contact page found here.
The GeneralContractorLicenseGuide.com staff